1.30.2008

Utilikilts


I'm going to file this under WANT!, but I'm not sure I actually want it. In theory I want it. But, I'm pretty sure it's more statement than I can carry off. I have trouble enough with the snappy hats. Sadly, I think the underlying truth here is that I am neither punk nor nerd enough to wear something like this. Although I probably do have the legs for it.

Another drawback to these kilts is that they're damned pricey. I don't pay that much for my pants, and there's about a yard more material than that. If I keep enumerating the downsides, I will eventually convince myself that I don't want one of these. I need more courage, damn it! Or perhaps less common sense. The kilt is at least one thing that the wacky eccentricity-hogging guy at work hasn't gone for yet. But no!

No comments: